Singapore’s Ageing Population: A Crisis?
According to the annual Population in Brief report released by the National Population and Talent Division, Singapore is greying at a faster pace as compard to the last decade. This is attributed to a longer lifespan and having few babies.
However, Dr Mathew Mathews of the Institute of Policy Studies mentions that ageing population does not have to be viewed as a crisis as many older Singaporeans continue to be productive even in their later years.
Read more here “Singapore ageing at faster pace than a decade ago“
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Nerve Stretches
- Snapping Ankle
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Better to Break a Bone Than to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- How to prevent ankle sprains from happening … again
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can’t get out of bed?
- ‘Clunking’ Shoulders – Part I