7 Signs You May Have a Pelvic Infection
The symptoms of pelvic infection are often dismissed to be something else. Consequently, Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) may be discovered later rather than earlier, which can result in serious health issues.
Dr Sherry A. Ross, a women’s health expert, explains to us the symptoms of PID, and recommends seeing your doctor if you find yourself experiencing any of these symptoms.
- Pelvic And Lower Abdominal Pain
- Unexplained Fevers
- Abnormal Bleeding
- Pain with Sex
- Bleeding with Sex
- Pain when Unrinating
- Vaginal Discharge
Read for more details. “7 Signs You Have A Pelvic Infection, Because You May Dismiss The Symptoms For Something Else”
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Snapping Ankle
- Nerve Stretches
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Better to Break a Bone Than to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can’t get out of bed?
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- How to prevent ankle sprains from happening … again
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.