7 Signs You May Have a Pelvic Infection
The symptoms of pelvic infection are often dismissed to be something else. Consequently, Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) may be discovered later rather than earlier, which can result in serious health issues.
Dr Sherry A. Ross, a women’s health expert, explains to us the symptoms of PID, and recommends seeing your doctor if you find yourself experiencing any of these symptoms.
- Pelvic And Lower Abdominal Pain
- Unexplained Fevers
- Abnormal Bleeding
- Pain with Sex
- Bleeding with Sex
- Pain when Unrinating
- Vaginal Discharge
Read for more details. “7 Signs You Have A Pelvic Infection, Because You May Dismiss The Symptoms For Something Else”
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Nerve Stretches
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Better to Break a Bone Than to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Snapping Ankle
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- ‘Clunking’ Shoulders – Part I
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- How to prevent ankle sprains from happening … again
- Another source for shoulder pain: Could it be the AC joint?