6 Core Exercises for Triathletes
Triathlons require a lot of core work. In this case, the “core” includes both abdominal muscles as well as all the muscles of the trunk.
Triathlon coach Nick Busa brings us 6 exercises that will work and strengthen our core, in order to give us a edge at our next triathlon. The exercises include:
- Super Planks
- Clam Shells
- Glute Bridge
- Swiss Ball V Sits
- I’s, Y’s, T’s with Swiss ball
Find out what these exercises are and how to do them by clicking into this article. “6 core exercises for triathlon greatness”
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Nerve Stretches
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Better to Break a Bone Than to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Snapping Ankle
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- ‘Clunking’ Shoulders – Part I
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- How to prevent ankle sprains from happening … again
- Another source for shoulder pain: Could it be the AC joint?