6 Benefits of Lifting Weights
Lifting weights: Is it good for you?
While commonly associated with achieving toned or bulky muscles, weightlifting provides a range of other positive health benefits for the body beyond the aesthetics. Benefits of weightlifting include;
- Metabolism improvement
- Stronger bones
- Better sports performance
- Back pain prevention
- Increased mental resilience
- Reduced diabetes risk
Click here to read more about the benefits. “The benefits of lifting weights“
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Nerve Stretches
- Snapping Ankle
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Better to Break a Bone Than to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- ‘Clunking’ Shoulders – Part I
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can’t get out of bed?
- How to prevent ankle sprains from happening … again