5 Yoga Poses for Better Posture
Poor posture may seem trivial to worry about especially those who are still fit and healthy. However, long hours of slouching at a desk job and hunching over while using your phone can be detrimental to your long term health. It can lead to health issues like muscle strain, disk problems and joint pain.
Yoga can help to improve your posture and breathing through body awareness. Check out these 5 poses to include in your everyday routine here! “Does Yoga Improve Posture? 5 Poses That’ll Help You Sit Up A Little Straighter“
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Nerve Stretches
- Snapping Ankle
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Better to Break a Bone Than to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- How to prevent ankle sprains from happening … again
- ‘Clunking’ Shoulders – Part I
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can’t get out of bed?