5 Tips for Those Who Use a Computer All Day
Given the increased reliance we have on technology, using a computer is required for work. While giving up desktop or laptop use isn’t an option, there are some ways you can stay healthy while still connected to your digital lifestyle.
- Reduce eye strain by reducing glare from computer screens
- Correct your posture
- Rest your fingers
- Get up and move
- Take a break from social media
Read more about these tips in detail here “How to Use a Computer All Day But Still Stay Healthy“
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Snapping Ankle
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Better to Break a Bone then to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- Nerve Stretches
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can’t get out of bed?
- How to prevent ankle sprains from happening … again
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.