4 Ways to Improve Your Run
Running is a great form of exercise and stress relief. However, it can become boring if not switched up occasionally. Dr Jason Chia, Head of the Sports Medicine and Surgery Clinic at Tan Tock Seng Hospital suggests that varying the intensity and types of training runs will help regular runners boost their performances.
There should be a target heart-rate zone in which runners should measure themselves against to achieve the best results. In this insightful article, learn about 4 types of runs that you can try incorporating into your routines.
Read more here. “4 Ways To Run Better And Faster”
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Snapping Ankle
- Nerve Stretches
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Better to Break a Bone Than to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can’t get out of bed?
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- How to prevent ankle sprains from happening … again
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.