4 Ways to Improve Your Run
Running is a great form of exercise and stress relief. However, it can become boring if not switched up occasionally. Dr Jason Chia, Head of the Sports Medicine and Surgery Clinic at Tan Tock Seng Hospital suggests that varying the intensity and types of training runs will help regular runners boost their performances.
There should be a target heart-rate zone in which runners should measure themselves against to achieve the best results. In this insightful article, learn about 4 types of runs that you can try incorporating into your routines.
Read more here. “4 Ways To Run Better And Faster”
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Nerve Stretches
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Better to Break a Bone Than to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Snapping Ankle
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- ‘Clunking’ Shoulders – Part I
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- How to prevent ankle sprains from happening … again
- Another source for shoulder pain: Could it be the AC joint?