3 Yoga Moves For a Stronger Spine
When we think about strengthening our bodies, we often overlook our spines. A strong spine reduces our risk of injuries, and is vital for balance, mobility and posture. Thus, building and preserving spinal strength is fundamental to staying healthy and active at any age.
Nicole Katz takes us through 3 yoga-inspired moves which can help strengthen and stretch muscles around the spine, and requires only a minute of your time!
Click here to see. “Try These 3 Yoga Moves for a Healthier, Stronger Spine”
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Snapping Ankle
- Nerve Stretches
- Better to Break a Bone Than to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can’t get out of bed?
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- How to prevent ankle sprains from happening … again
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.