3 Yoga Moves For a Stronger Spine
When we think about strengthening our bodies, we often overlook our spines. A strong spine reduces our risk of injuries, and is vital for balance, mobility and posture. Thus, building and preserving spinal strength is fundamental to staying healthy and active at any age.
Nicole Katz takes us through 3 yoga-inspired moves which can help strengthen and stretch muscles around the spine, and requires only a minute of your time!
Click here to see. “Try These 3 Yoga Moves for a Healthier, Stronger Spine”
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Nerve Stretches
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Better to Break a Bone Than to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Snapping Ankle
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- ‘Clunking’ Shoulders – Part I
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- How to prevent ankle sprains from happening … again
- Another source for shoulder pain: Could it be the AC joint?