12 Exercises You Can Do In Your Living Room
The New Year is a fantastic time for many to set goals and resolutions for the year ahead. Often, many of us make the pledge to get into shape through regular exercise. However, the effort needed to go to the gym often deters us from fulfilling this goal.
Erika Gudgeon from PUSH Functional Fitness gets us moving by showing us 12 exercises we can do right in our living room. Meant to work in a circuit, these exercises are sure to get your heart pumping. Now, it looks like we no longer have any reason to not get into shape!
Learn the exercises here. “Getting in shape: The 12 exercises you can do right from your living room”
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Snapping Ankle
- Nerve Stretches
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Better to Break a Bone Than to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can’t get out of bed?
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- How to prevent ankle sprains from happening … again
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.