12 Exercises You Can Do In Your Living Room
The New Year is a fantastic time for many to set goals and resolutions for the year ahead. Often, many of us make the pledge to get into shape through regular exercise. However, the effort needed to go to the gym often deters us from fulfilling this goal.
Erika Gudgeon from PUSH Functional Fitness gets us moving by showing us 12 exercises we can do right in our living room. Meant to work in a circuit, these exercises are sure to get your heart pumping. Now, it looks like we no longer have any reason to not get into shape!
Learn the exercises here. “Getting in shape: The 12 exercises you can do right from your living room”
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- Nerve Stretches
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Better to Break a Bone Than to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Snapping Ankle
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- ‘Clunking’ Shoulders – Part I
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- How to prevent ankle sprains from happening … again
- Another source for shoulder pain: Could it be the AC joint?