Avoid These 10 Rookie Mistakes in a Triathlon
Have a triathlon that you are preparing for? British triathlete Lucy Charles provides hints and tips on what you should and shouldn’t do on your race day.
She points out that you should never try something new on race day as issues are bound to arise. From the trainers you wear to the the food that you are consuming, it is important to ensure that you are familiar with it prior to race day.
Read to find out more here. “10 rookie mistakes to avoid in a triathlon”
Also, check out this article “The Ten Most Common Mistakes Made By Triathletes“
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Nerve Stretches
- Snapping Ankle
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Better to Break a Bone Than to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- ‘Clunking’ Shoulders – Part I
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can’t get out of bed?
- How to prevent ankle sprains from happening … again