Get to know your Therapist: Jessie
Tell us a little bit more about you!
“When I’m not at work, I enjoy spending my time watching movies with friends as it feels like an escape from reality. During the 2 hours that the movie is screening, I get to experience a whole new world and even learn a thing or two through the characters portrayed in the movie.
If given the opportunity, I would love to travel to South America, a continent that I have yet to explore. Perhaps I could start by working my way through the continent alphabetically, starting with Argentina, Brazil, Columbia, etc.”
Q1) What is your best quality?
“I think my best quality would be my intuitiveness when it comes to doing the things that I like, such as massaging my clients. When I massage someone, I tend to pick up certain observations regarding their daily lifestyle and habits that could translate into a deeper understanding of their needs and sore areas. An example would be from them looking down on the mobile devices too much, or even constipation. It brings me pleasure to see their surprised faces when I ask them if they are feeling sore on those affected areas without them even telling me. It gives me a sense of accomplishment and makes me good at what I love doing.”
Q2) What was your favourite subject in school?
“When I was younger, I didn’t really know how to express myself well through words, so my favourite subject was Mathematics. I enjoyed Mathematics as it was straightforward as 1+1=2. I particularly enjoyed Mathematics as I knew that my hard work would directly correlate to good results as long as I was able to apply the relevant formula taught. If only life could be as straightforward as Mathematics.”
Q3) If you were an animal, what would it be and why?
“If I were an animal, I would like to be an eagle as it has the freedom to soar into the great blue skies. Eagles are also sharp and focused. Once they have identified their prey, they will travel swiftly to capture it. Did you also know that eagles are one of the fastest birds in the world? Though rare, they are a magnificent sight to behold when their wings are extended.”
|You can find Jessie at Harbourfront on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and at Raffles Quay on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Call +65 6226 3632 or fill up this form to book an appointment with Jessie.||[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]|
50 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- Snapping Ankle - Physiotherapy
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Posterior Pelvic Pain (Sacroiliac Joint Pain) in Pregnant Women
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- Diastasis Recti Abdominis - Conditions
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Maybe it isn't Plantar Fasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can't get out of bed?
- Multifidus - Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Nerve Stretches
- Shoulder Pain - Frequently Asked Questions
- 'Clunking' Shoulders - Part I
- Waking up with neck pain? Find the right pillow.
- Not All Pain In the Back Is Back Pain - It Could Be Rib Pain
- MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- Slipped Disc in Singapore - What to Do and Avoid
- Better to break a bone than to tear a ligament or tendon
- Knee Joint & Ankle Pain - Specialist Treatment in Singapore
- Acromion Clavicle Joint - Another source of shoulder pain
- Sway Back No More
- Knock Knees - Can I reverse it? (Part 1)
- Sway back posture: A leading poor posture type causing back pain
- Posterior Capsule stretches
- Tennis Elbow not Getting Better? This Could Be Why
- Inversion Ankle Sprain
- Lower Back Pain - What You Didn't Know
- Top 3 posture types leading to back pain by Physiotherapist Sylvia Ho
- Exercise and Scoliosis
- 9 Things To Take Pressure Off Your Back
- How to prevent ankle sprains from happening ... again
- Causing Most of the World's Pain, Anonymously
- Difference Between Manipulation, Mobilisation And Massage - Treatments
- Spontaneous Resorption of Herniated Discs
- DeQuervain's Syndrome
- Back, Neck & Shoulder Care - Singapore Specialist Treatment
- The risk behind a protruding shoulder blade
- Choosing the Right Knee Support
- Muscle Atrophy - What a Waste!
- Below the Skin - Fascia
- We've Heard So Much of the 'CORE', What About the 'SLINGS'?
- Sling bag vs. back pack vs. luggage bag, which one should I pick?
- Scapular (Shoulder blade)Stability
- How To Ease Neck Pain On Your Own
- If I have an ankle sprain, should I have an X-ray taken?
- Does sitting slouched and slanted cause scoliosis?
- A Frequently Asked Questions - Does Bad Posture Lead to Scoliosis?
- Q Angle and Knee Pain
- The disabled throwing shoulder- The "Dead Arm"
- Traction Therapy - No Help in Long Term
You can easily request for a physiotherapy or fitness appointment through any of the 3 convenient ways below with your preferred date, time and clinic location. Our staff will be happy to help allocate you to the first available appointment slot that best fits your convenience.