Get to know your therapist – Cheryl
“Cheryl’s life currently revolves around Tydus, her super active two year old son who has just learnt the word “No” (he’s in his terrible two’s ….). It is a very special time for Cheryl as a first time mother as she fumbles and strives to get through the challenges of caring for a young child, and witnessing the milestones that Tydus achieves at each phase of his life.”
What do you love most about your job?
“The interaction with my clients and the ability to use my knowledge to help them achieve the best possible rehabilitation potential.”
If you could improve the world in 1 significant way, what would it be and why?
“I think the world would be a better place if everyone started being kinder to one another regardless of who they were. So, I would do a kind deed and pass it forward to start the cycle of kindness towards one another in our community.”
What is the one thing you can’t live without?
“The one thing I can’t live without would definitely be my family. They are the essence of my life.”
You can find Cheryl at Novena Square on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays
Call +65 6226 3632 or fill up this form to book an appointment!
Articles That You May Find Interesting
50 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- Snapping Ankle - Physiotherapy
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Posterior Pelvic Pain (Sacroiliac Joint Pain) in Pregnant Women
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- Diastasis Recti Abdominis - Conditions
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Maybe it isn't Plantar Fasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can't get out of bed?
- Multifidus - Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Nerve Stretches
- Shoulder Pain - Frequently Asked Questions
- 'Clunking' Shoulders - Part I
- Waking up with neck pain? Find the right pillow.
- Not All Pain In the Back Is Back Pain - It Could Be Rib Pain
- MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- Slipped Disc in Singapore - What to Do and Avoid
- Better to break a bone than to tear a ligament or tendon
- Knee Joint & Ankle Pain - Specialist Treatment in Singapore
- Acromion Clavicle Joint - Another source of shoulder pain
- Sway Back No More
- Knock Knees - Can I reverse it? (Part 1)
- Sway back posture: A leading poor posture type causing back pain
- Posterior Capsule stretches
You can easily request for a physiotherapy or fitness appointment through any of the 3 convenient ways below with your preferred date, time and clinic location. Our staff will be happy to help allocate you to the first available appointment slot that best fits your convenience.