Referral Program: Get $5 Off Your Next Session!
Thank you for your longstanding support! As our way of saying thank you, we are introducing a referral program! For every new friend that you introduce to Core Concepts, you and your friend will both get $5 to use on your next service with us!
Simply get your friend to quote your name and mobile number as registered in our system to our administrators when booking in their first appointment. If valid, $5 will be credited to both of your accounts as our way of saying thank you!
Referral credits will have a minimum validity period of 6 months. Credits accumulated between the month of April to September will expire at the end of March the next year (example: credits accumulated on 30th September 2020 will expire on 31st March 2021) while credits accumulated between the month of October to March will expire at the end of September (eg: credits accumulated on 1st November 2020 will expire on 30th September 2021)
Terms and Conditions Apply. Do get in touch with us if you have any enquiries.
- Experiencing Neck Pain? Physiotherapy Helps Neck Pain Conditions
- Causing Most Of The World’s Pain, Anonymously – Myofascial Trigger Points
- SpineCor Brace For Scoliosis
- Experiencing Shoulder Pain? Physiotherapy for Shoulder
- Experiencing Foot Pain? Physiotherapy for Foot Pain
- Do I Need Arch-Supports?
- Shin Splints From The Periosteum
- Breastfeeding Postural Related Aches And Pain
- Prehab vs Rehab: It’s Your Choice
- Experiencing Knee Pain Conditions? Physiotherapy for Knee Pain Injuries
- Using Physiotherapy to Resolve Back Pain Conditions and Causes
- Sports Recovery Strategies To Improve Your Performance – Part 1
- Battling Bad Science At Core Concepts: Quote By Dr. Ben Goldacre
- Tendonitis and how to reload tendons safely
- Symmetry: Sloping Shoulders And Unlevel Hips
- Supplements Or Exercise For Osteoporosis?
- Jaw Pain – What Other Causes Besides The Teeth And Jaw?
- M.I.C.E Or R.I.C.E.
- Train Proprioception To Prevent Sprains
- Do you need a Knee Support?