Referral Program: Get $5 Off Your Next Session!
Thank you for your longstanding support! As our way of saying thank you, we are introducing a referral program! For every new friend that you introduce to Core Concepts, you and your friend will both get $5 to use on your next service with us!
Simply get your friend to quote your name and mobile number as registered in our system to our administrators when booking in their first appointment. If valid, $5 will be credited to both of your accounts as our way of saying thank you!
Referral credits will have a minimum validity period of 6 months. Credits accumulated between the month of April to September will expire at the end of March the next year (example: credits accumulated on 30th September 2020 will expire on 31st March 2021) while credits accumulated between the month of October to March will expire at the end of September (eg: credits accumulated on 1st November 2020 will expire on 30th September 2021)
Terms and Conditions Apply. Do get in touch with us if you have any enquiries.
Related and Popular Articles
- Snapping Ankle - Physiotherapy
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Posterior Pelvic Pain (Sacroiliac Joint Pain) in Pregnant Women
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- Diastasis Recti Abdominis - Conditions
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Maybe it isn't Plantar Fasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can't get out of bed?
- Multifidus - Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Nerve Stretches
- Shoulder Pain - Frequently Asked Questions
- 'Clunking' Shoulders - Part I
- Waking up with neck pain? Find the right pillow.
- Not All Pain In the Back Is Back Pain - It Could Be Rib Pain
- MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- Slipped Disc in Singapore - What to Do and Avoid
- Better to break a bone than to tear a ligament or tendon
- Knee Joint & Ankle Pain - Specialist Treatment in Singapore
- Acromion Clavicle Joint - Another source of shoulder pain
- Sway Back No More
- Knock Knees - Can I reverse it? (Part 1)
- Sway back posture: A leading poor posture type causing back pain
- Posterior Capsule stretches