In Need of a Stretch? Try Facilitated Stretch Therapy
From now till 30th April 2019, experience a session of Facilitated Stretch Therapy at $80 (UP: $120)
Facilitated Stretch Therapy (FST) is a special stretch program designed by our physiotherapists from Core Concepts. By using a combination of techniques including oscillatory movements, passive and active stretching, joint mobilisation and massages techniques, FST helps to stretch the surface and deep muscles and tissue. The positive difference of going through a facilitated stretching can be felt immediately after a session. Experience a session for yourself today at only $80 (UP: $120)
Book your session today at 6226 3632
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are subjected to a 7% GST charge
- Only valid for appointments booked from 1st April 2019 to 30th April 2019
- Promotional price only valid with selected therapists
- Valid for new and existing clients
- This promotion is only valid for a one time use
Related and Popular Articles
- Snapping Ankle - Physiotherapy
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Posterior Pelvic Pain (Sacroiliac Joint Pain) in Pregnant Women
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- Diastasis Recti Abdominis - Conditions
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Maybe it isn't Plantar Fasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can't get out of bed?
- Multifidus - Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Nerve Stretches
- Shoulder Pain - Frequently Asked Questions
- 'Clunking' Shoulders - Part I
- Waking up with neck pain? Find the right pillow.
- Not All Pain In the Back Is Back Pain - It Could Be Rib Pain
- MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- Slipped Disc in Singapore - What to Do and Avoid
- Better to break a bone than to tear a ligament or tendon
- Knee Joint & Ankle Pain - Specialist Treatment in Singapore
- Acromion Clavicle Joint - Another source of shoulder pain
- Sway Back No More
- Knock Knees - Can I reverse it? (Part 1)
- Sway back posture: A leading poor posture type causing back pain
- Posterior Capsule stretches