$100 OFF Custom Made Orthotic Insoles
Do you experience foot problems such as aches and pain? This could be due to poor foot posture such as flat feet or high arches. This could result in poor walking biomechanics and pain in other areas of your body as well such as back aches. Depending on the type of condition, custom made orthotics fitted into your footwear can make daily walking a much more pleasant experience.
In the month of April, get $100 off your orthotic fitting! (UP: $495) Our orthotics are custom made to your needs, with a 3D scan to take all your foot measurements and our therapists are able to advise you on the type of material and length you would be most suited for.
Contact us to book an appointment now!
Terms and conditions
- $395 for the orthotics alone, consultation costs are EXCLUDED
- Only available at Harbourfront with selected therapists
- Orthotics will be ready for collection after 2 weeks
- Valid for new and existing clients, able to make more than one pair
- Valid from 1st April to 30th April
Related and Popular Articles
- Snapping Ankle - Physiotherapy
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Posterior Pelvic Pain (Sacroiliac Joint Pain) in Pregnant Women
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- Diastasis Recti Abdominis - Conditions
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Maybe it isn't Plantar Fasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can't get out of bed?
- Multifidus - Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Nerve Stretches
- Shoulder Pain - Frequently Asked Questions
- 'Clunking' Shoulders - Part I
- Waking up with neck pain? Find the right pillow.
- Not All Pain In the Back Is Back Pain - It Could Be Rib Pain
- MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- Slipped Disc in Singapore - What to Do and Avoid
- Better to break a bone than to tear a ligament or tendon
- Knee Joint & Ankle Pain - Specialist Treatment in Singapore
- Acromion Clavicle Joint - Another source of shoulder pain
- Sway Back No More
- Knock Knees - Can I reverse it? (Part 1)
- Sway back posture: A leading poor posture type causing back pain
- Posterior Capsule stretches