Your top choice for preventing mosquitoes
Elven Guard should be your family’s choice of mosquito repellent as it has the only CDC-endorsed natural active ingredient, PMD for protection against mosquitos. It has also been independently verified by the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine showing 100% complete protection against the Aedes aegypti mosquito (Zika, Dengue, Chikungunya, Yellow Fever) for over 8 hours on a single application. What’s more – it has been endorsed by Olympic councils for the Rio games in Brazil and has been quoted to be “considered the best protection against the Zika virus” by news channels.
Elven Guard has also been featured on Channel News Asia (1st Sept 2016) as preferred repellent by healthcare professionals and featured at various medical conferences.
Elven Guard is now available for purchase at a promotional price of $15.50 per bottle (UP: $18.90) in the month of December 2016 at the following clinics:
Raffles Quay: 6 Raffles Quay, #11-01 S048580
Harboufront Centre: 1 Maritime Square, #09-21, S099253
Parkway Parade: 80 Marine Parade Road, #08-04, S449269
Camden Medical Centre: 1 Orchard Boulevard, #05-07, 248649
Novena Square: 238 Thomson Road, #03-32, S307683
Articles That You May Find Interesting
50 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- Snapping Ankle - Physiotherapy
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Posterior Pelvic Pain (Sacroiliac Joint Pain) in Pregnant Women
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- Diastasis Recti Abdominis - Conditions
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Maybe it isn't Plantar Fasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can't get out of bed?
- Multifidus - Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Nerve Stretches
- Shoulder Pain - Frequently Asked Questions
- 'Clunking' Shoulders - Part I
- Waking up with neck pain? Find the right pillow.
- Not All Pain In the Back Is Back Pain - It Could Be Rib Pain
- MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- Slipped Disc in Singapore - What to Do and Avoid
- Better to break a bone than to tear a ligament or tendon
- Knee Joint & Ankle Pain - Specialist Treatment in Singapore
- Acromion Clavicle Joint - Another source of shoulder pain
- Sway Back No More
- Knock Knees - Can I reverse it? (Part 1)
- Sway back posture: A leading poor posture type causing back pain
- Posterior Capsule stretches
You can easily request for a physiotherapy or fitness appointment through any of the 3 convenient ways below with your preferred date, time and clinic location. Our staff will be happy to help allocate you to the first available appointment slot that best fits your convenience.