From CEOs, athletes to new mums in Singapore, we are their preferred choice to treat and care for their musculoskeletal conditions; to help them with their life goals. Our clients and patients are people who are looking for solutions to their problems in a deeper and fundamental way.
They know we are not distracted by quick fixes and appreciate the value of getting to the root of the problem. They recognise that the pain that they are feeling is simply a symptom and may be part of a larger underlying issue
Our clients fully understand in the long run, addressing the core issues is the more effective and pragmatic approach. Which is why our ardent supporters such as orthopaedic specialists trust us with their patients, especially after a complex surgery to recover fully and well.
Established in 2003, Core Concepts is the largest private physiotherapy group in Singapore with a team of specialist physiotherapists, occupational therapists, sports massage therapists, and sports trainers. In addition to providing home-based therapy, talks, workshops and corporate workplace health consultancy work, the group operates 5 large-sized clinics centrally located across the island.
We manage the health of your body’s bones, muscles and other components of the body’s musculoskeletal system. Our range of physiotherapy services includes preventative measures, diagnostic services and treatment.
The human musculoskeletal system provides form, stability, and movement to the human body. It consists of body’s bones (the skeleton), muscles, cartilage, tendons, ligaments, joints, and other connective tissue (the tissue that supports and binds tissues and organs together).
Some of the conditions we diagnose and treat include:
- Low-back pain and neck pains,
- Pre-or-post spinal surgery,
- Post Total-Hip Replacement & Total-Knee Replacement Surgery,
- Sports related injury such as ACL reconstruction, Shoulder Injuries,
- Stroke and Neurological conditions such as Parkinson’s disease and Guillain Barre syndrome,
- Pregnancy related aches and pains,
- Hand Therapy
- Workplace Health Programmes
We differentiate ourselves by not seeing the problem through the solutions we have on hand but rather starting first with an understanding of your condition. This is called clinical or differential diagnosis. Corporate Contact:
Core Concepts Pte Ltd (co. reg. 200310915M)
6 Raffles Quay, #11-10
- Patient Education Is Crucial
- Physiotherapy Treatment for Posterior Pelvic Pain
- Experiencing Shoulder Pain? Physiotherapy for Shoulder
- Experiencing Neck Pain? Physiotherapy Helps Neck Pain Conditions
- Experiencing Foot Pain? Physiotherapy for Foot Pain
- Can Physiotherapy Help Improve Your Sleep?
- Yoga good for Lower Back Pain?
- Physiotherapy for Back Pain in Pregnancy
- Why You Should Not Self-Diagnose Based On Online Information
- Experiencing Knee Pain Conditions? Physiotherapy for Knee Pain Injuries
- “What Should I Not Do?” The Question Less Asked
- Experiencing Pain? Ask your Physiotherapist
- Rehabilitating Shoulder Motion After Surgery
- When Should You See A Physiotherapist?
- Symptoms and Causes of a Frozen Shoulder
- Is Yoga Bad For You?
- Chronic Low Back Pain – The Psychological Factors
- The Benefits Of Seeing A Physiotherapist
- Physiotherapy for Knee Pain Problems
- How To Enhance Your Health And Age Well