From CEOs, athletes to new mums in Singapore, we are their preferred choice to treat and care for their musculoskeletal conditions; to help them with their life goals. Our clients and patients are people who are looking for solutions to their problems in a deeper and fundamental way.
They know we are not distracted by quick fixes and appreciate the value of getting to the root of the problem. They recognise that the pain that they are feeling is simply a symptom and may be part of a larger underlying issue
Our clients fully understand in the long run, addressing the core issues is the more effective and pragmatic approach. Which is why our ardent supporters such as orthopaedic specialists trust us with their patients, especially after a complex surgery to recover fully and well.
Established in 2003, Core Concepts is the largest private physiotherapy group in Singapore with a team of specialist physiotherapists, occupational therapists, sports massage therapists and sports trainers. In addition to providing home based therapy, talks, workshops and corporate workplace health consultancy work, the group operates 8 clinics centrally located across the island.
We manage the health of your body’s bones, muscles and other components of the body’s musculoskeletal system. Our range of physiotherapy services include preventative measures, diagnostic services and treatment.
The human musculoskeletal system provides form, stability, and movement to the human body. It consists of body’s bones (the skeleton), muscles, cartilage, tendons, ligaments, joints, and other connective tissue (the tissue that supports and binds tissues and organs together).
Some of the conditions we diagnose and treat include:
- Low-back pain and neck pains,
- Pre-or-post spinal surgery,
- Post Total-Hip Replacement & Total-Knee Replacement Surgery,
- Sports related injury such as ACL reconstruction, Shoulder Injuries,
- Stroke and Neurological conditions such as Parkinson’s disease and Guillain Barre syndrome,
- Pregnancy related aches and pains,
- Hand Therapy
- Workplace Health Programmes
We differentiate ourselves by not seeing the problem through the solutions we have on hand but rather to start first with a understanding your condition. This is called clinical or differential diagnosis.Corporate Contact:
Core Concepts Pte Ltd (co. reg. 200310915M)
6 Raffles Quay, #11-10
Related and Popular Articles
- Snapping Ankle - Physiotherapy
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Posterior Pelvic Pain (Sacroiliac Joint Pain) in Pregnant Women
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- Diastasis Recti Abdominis - Conditions
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Maybe it isn't Plantar Fasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can't get out of bed?
- Multifidus - Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Nerve Stretches
- Shoulder Pain - Frequently Asked Questions
- 'Clunking' Shoulders - Part I
- Waking up with neck pain? Find the right pillow.
- Not All Pain In the Back Is Back Pain - It Could Be Rib Pain
- MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- Slipped Disc in Singapore - What to Do and Avoid
- Better to break a bone than to tear a ligament or tendon
- Knee Joint & Ankle Pain - Specialist Treatment in Singapore
- Acromion Clavicle Joint - Another source of shoulder pain
- Sway Back No More
- Knock Knees - Can I reverse it? (Part 1)
- Sway back posture: A leading poor posture type causing back pain
- Posterior Capsule stretches