Established in 2003, Core Concepts is the largest private physiotherapy group in Singapore with a team of specialist physiotherapists, occupational therapists, sports massage therapists and sports trainers. In addition to providing home based therapy, talks, workshops and corporate workplace health consultancy work, the group operates 8 clinics centrally located across the island.
We manage the health of your body’s bones, muscles and other components of the body’s musculoskeletal system. Our range of physiotherapy services include preventative measures, diagnostic services and treatment.
The human musculoskeletal system provides form, stability, and movement to the human body. It consists of body’s bones (the skeleton), muscles, cartilage, tendons, ligaments, joints, and other connective tissue (the tissue that supports and binds tissues and organs together).
Some of the conditions we diagnose and treat include:
- Low-back pain and neck pains,
- Pre-or-post spinal surgery,
- Post Total-Hip Replacement & Total-Knee Replacement Surgery,
- Sports related injury such as ACL reconstruction, Shoulder Injuries,
- Stroke and Neurological conditions such as Parkinson’s disease and Guillain Barre syndrome,
- Pregnancy related aches and pains,
- Hand Therapy
- Workplace Health Programmes
We differentiate ourselves by not seeing the problem through the solutions we have on hand but rather to start first with a understanding your condition. This is called clinical or differential diagnosis.