Currently hiring: Massage Therapist
Core Concepts is a specialist musculoskeletal physiotherapy group practice. With 5 clinic locations, Core Concepts treats and serves a wide range of musculoskeletal conditions including orthopaedics, women’s health, sports injury management and home-based therapy.
At Core Concepts, two things stand out, doing our best clinically for our clients and expecting the best from our team to grow and improve continuously.
- Provide sports massage to clients for maintenance and to relieve tense muscles post-workout
- Working closely with physiotherapists to provide deep tissue massage as part of the recovery journey for clients with soft tissue related conditions (back pain, neck pain) or sports injury
- Certified in sports massage or deep tissue massage.
- Experienced dealing with athletes.
- Candidates who require work passes need not apply
- Positions to be filled at any of our clinic locations
Salary: $2,300.00 to $3,000.00 /month
If you fit the profile of a potential candidate and wish to explore further with us, do email us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you within 2 working days. All applications will be treated with the utmost confidence.
- Sports Massage for Performance
- Physiotherapy Treatment for Posterior Pelvic Pain
- Did I hurt my back from that exercise or it is just sore?
- Experiencing Neck Pain? Physiotherapy Helps Neck Pain Conditions
- Patient Education Is Crucial
- Want Better Sports Performance?
- Soft Tissue Work?
- Sports Massage for Cyclists: The One Thing You Need If You Cycle
- The One Thing Cyclists Need for Better Performance
- What’s Manual Therapy?
- Sports Massage for Cyclists: What Are the Benefits & Should You Get One
- Not All Pain In the Back Is Back Pain – It Could Be Rib Pain
- Back Pain In Pregnancy – The Best Treatment Methods
- Experiencing Shoulder Pain? Physiotherapy for Shoulder
- Experiencing Foot Pain? Physiotherapy for Foot Pain
- Using Physiotherapy to Resolve Back Pain Conditions and Causes
- Physiotherapy for Diastasis Recti Treatment
- Self-Massage For Your Neck & Shoulders
- Physiotherapy for Back Pain in Pregnancy
- Should I Get A Massage Immediately After A Marathon?