Currently hiring: Massage Therapist
Core Concepts is a specialist musculoskeletal physiotherapy group practice. With 8 clinic locations, Core Concepts treats and serves a wide range of musculoskeletal conditions including orthopaedics, women’s health, sports injury management and home-based therapy.
At Core Concepts, two things stand out, doing our best clinically for our clients and expecting the best from our team to grow and improve continuously.
- Provide sports / deep tissue massage to our client base – primarily triathletes and other endurance athletes.
- Commission based – full-time/part-time positions available.
- Certified in sports massage or deep tissue massage.
- Experienced dealing with athletes.
- Candidates who require work passes need not apply
- Positions to be filled at any of our central clinic locations
Salary: $2,300.00 to $3,000.00 /month
If you fit the profile of a potential candidate and wish to explore further with us, do email us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you within 2 working days. All applications will be treated with the utmost confidence.
Related Articles That You May Find Interesting
Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- Snapping Ankle - Physiotherapy
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Posterior Pelvic Pain (Sacroiliac Joint Pain) in Pregnant Women
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- Diastasis Recti Abdominis - Conditions
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Maybe it isn't Plantar Fasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can't get out of bed?
- Multifidus - Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Nerve Stretches
- Shoulder Pain - Frequently Asked Questions
- 'Clunking' Shoulders - Part I
- Waking up with neck pain? Find the right pillow.
- Not All Pain In the Back Is Back Pain - It Could Be Rib Pain
- MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- Slipped Disc in Singapore - What to Do and Avoid
- Better to break a bone than to tear a ligament or tendon
- Knee Joint & Ankle Pain - Specialist Treatment in Singapore
- Acromion Clavicle Joint - Another source of shoulder pain
- Sway Back No More
- Knock Knees - Can I reverse it? (Part 1)
- Sway back posture: A leading poor posture type causing back pain
- Posterior Capsule stretches