Currently hiring: Functional Trainer
RetroFIT is a wellness company specialising in functional training and fitness programmes services. Together with Core Concepts, Singapore’s largest musculoskeletal physiotherapy company, our functional trainers work closely with physios to help our clients restore their function through exercise. Leveraging knowledge and application of exercise science and variations, our trainers are expected to collaborate with physios to plan the rehab journey for their clients, guide them through exercises tailored to their needs, and provide client-education advice that aid in maximising the rehab potential of patients.
We believe in the professional development of our trainers, with an on-boarding training curriculum, monthly in-service programmes, case studies, and sponsored external courses. Such an extensive training package elevates the confidence, and skill-sets of our trainers, enabling them to help clients get better, and stay better. As part of the development process, trainers are also expected to lead in in-house training programmes. As they say, the best way to learn something, is to teach it.
We’re looking for individuals who share our values of hard but smart work, integrity, and respect for the individual. If you have these traits, and look forward to working in a fun and dynamic environment that will help you grow, then email your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All resumes will be treated with the utmost confidentiality, and we will get back to you within three working days.
Junior Functional Trainer
- Work with and under the direction of physios in assisting clients in rehab exercises.
- Upkeep client notes and maintain regular communications with physios on the progress of clients.
- Participate and lead in in-house training programmes.
- Assist senior trainers/physios in executing projects that improve workplace efficiency and/or client experience
- Able to work in a team environment, take feedback and initiative.
Interested to Apply?
- 0-3 years experience as a personal trainer working with the general population and/or assisting in the rehabilitation of clients through exercise.
- Fresh graduates with a sports and exercise science degree are welcome to apply.
- Degrees from Singapore, Australia, NZ, or the UK preferred.
- Complementary skills like sports massage, sports taping are a bonus Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to thrive in a team environment.
- Willingness to learn, adapt, and grow as a professional.
– Expected salary: SGD2500-3000 (Gross)
- Tone Up – Mini Gym Ball Exercises With Sanctband Singapore
- Keeping Fit in Your Silver Years – Proprioception
- Experiencing Neck Pain? Physiotherapy Helps Neck Pain Conditions
- Here’s how you can tone up with Resistive Exercise Bands
- Experiencing Foot Pain? Physiotherapy for Foot Pain
- 1 Essential Element That Athletes Need To Stay Injury Free
- Experiencing Shoulder Pain? Physiotherapy for Shoulder
- Reactive Neuromuscular Training
- Using Physiotherapy to Resolve Back Pain Conditions and Causes
- Sports Massage for Cyclists: The One Thing You Need If You Cycle
- Prevent Shoulder Pain With 3 Rotator Cuff Exercises
- Physiotherapy for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Physiotherapy Treatment for Posterior Pelvic Pain
- Experiencing Knee Pain Conditions? Physiotherapy for Knee Pain Injuries
- Here’s how you can Tone Up with Resistive Tubing
- Is Yoga Bad For You?
- Cyclist Physiotherapy: What Are the Benefits & Should You Go
- Is Pilates Good for Your Back?
- Manual Therapy Through Kim Robinson’s Eyes
- Physiotherapy for Knee Pain Problems