Currently hiring: Functional Trainer
RetroFIT is a wellness company specialising in functional training and fitness programmes services. Together with Core Concepts, Singapore’s largest musculoskeletal physiotherapy company, our functional trainers work closely with physios to help our clients restore their function through exercise. Leveraging knowledge and application of exercise science and variations, our trainers are expected to collaborate with physios to plan the rehab journey for their clients, guide them through exercises tailored to their needs, and provide client-education advice that aid in maximising the rehab potential of patients.
We believe in the professional development of our trainers, with an on-boarding training curriculum, monthly in-service programmes, case studies, and sponsored external courses. Such an extensive training package elevates the confidence, and skill-sets of our trainers, enabling them to help clients get better, and stay better. As part of the development process, trainers are also expected to lead in in-house training programmes. As they say, the best way to learn something, is to teach it.
Junior Functional Trainer
Interested to Apply?
– Fresh graduates with a sports and exercise science degree are welcome to apply. Degrees from Singapore, Australia, NZ, or UK preferred.
– Good communication and interpersonal skills.
– Able to thrive in a team environment.
– Willingness to learn, adapt, and grow as a professional.
– Expected salary: SGD2500-3000 (Gross)
Related and Popular Articles
- Snapping Ankle - Physiotherapy
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Posterior Pelvic Pain (Sacroiliac Joint Pain) in Pregnant Women
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- Diastasis Recti Abdominis - Conditions
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Maybe it isn't Plantar Fasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can't get out of bed?
- Multifidus - Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Nerve Stretches
- Shoulder Pain - Frequently Asked Questions
- 'Clunking' Shoulders - Part I
- Waking up with neck pain? Find the right pillow.
- Not All Pain In the Back Is Back Pain - It Could Be Rib Pain
- MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- Slipped Disc in Singapore - What to Do and Avoid
- Better to break a bone than to tear a ligament or tendon
- Knee Joint & Ankle Pain - Specialist Treatment in Singapore
- Acromion Clavicle Joint - Another source of shoulder pain
- Sway Back No More
- Knock Knees - Can I reverse it? (Part 1)
- Sway back posture: A leading poor posture type causing back pain
- Posterior Capsule stretches