Book an Appointment
No doctor’s referral is required to make an appointment with Core Concepts. Patients may self-refer themselves to see a physiotherapist.
However, if you intend to claim from your insurance, please check with your insurer if a doctor’s referral is required. In some cases, where we are the appointed panel physiotherapists, no referral is required.
You can request for an appointment via the form below with your preferred date, time and clinic location and our administrators will be happy to help schedule you for the first available appointment slot that best fits your convenience.
- Experiencing Shoulder Pain? Physiotherapy for Shoulder
- Experiencing Foot Pain? Physiotherapy for Foot Pain
- Experiencing Neck Pain? Physiotherapy Helps Neck Pain Conditions
- Experiencing Knee Pain Conditions? Physiotherapy for Knee Pain Injuries
- Doctor or Physio – Who Should You See?
- Using Physiotherapy to Resolve Back Pain Conditions and Causes
- Flat Feet Among Children – What Can Be Done?
- Why You Should Go for Cycling Physiotherapy
- All you need to know about Achilles Tendinopathy
- When Should You See A Physiotherapist?
- Back Pain Care at Home: 3 Tips from a Physiotherapist
- What Can I Do For A Hamstring “Pull”?
- Individualised Physiotherapy needs Thinking Physiotherapists – For Better Medicine Today
- Tennis Elbow In Children?
- Experiencing Pain? Ask your Physiotherapist
- 5 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Whiplash
- Avoid doing these 3 Things if You Have Back Pain
- Physiotherapy Treatment for Posterior Pelvic Pain
- How Do You Know If You Have the 3 Common Climbing Injuries?
- Patient Education Is Crucial