Wrist Stretch 2
To relax the tight arm muscles that is caused by too much clicking, typiing, writing and slouching at the desk.
.In sitting, straighten your elbow in front of you.
Bend your right wrist up while applying light pressure to the top of the right palm with your other hand. Feel the stretch at the forearm.
Hold for 20s. Relax. Repeat three each side
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Nerve Stretches
- Snapping Ankle
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Better to Break a Bone Than to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- ‘Clunking’ Shoulders – Part I
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can’t get out of bed?
- How to prevent ankle sprains from happening … again