Taping: Where To Get Rigid Sports Tape?
“Hi, Thanks for the great articles on sports taping. But I seem to have trouble finding them in the shops here in Singapore. I have seen some at the pharmacies here but they look different. Where can I get some?– Bee Koon
Hi Bee Koon,
Thanks for the kind words. Yes, unfortunately, good quality rigid sports tape are rather hard to find here in Singapore outside of sports injury clinics. We don’t really recommend the white tape found at the pharmacies here as they don’t usually carry the wider-tape stock and the adhesive (glue) of the white tape doesn’t last very long in our hot humid weather. With a little bit of prespiration, the tape will slip off. If you plan to use them for a game, they don’t stay on for more than a few minutes.
As we mentioned, you can find at sports injury clinics. This is the best option for buying a few rolls of tape. If you arelooking to buy in large quantities (e.g. a box of 30 rolls), you best get it from the supplier. In Singapore, you can get the tapes from B.C.H. Entreprise. (http://www.bchhealth.com.sg/)
In your interested in knowing more about sports taping, we running a workshop on 5th June. For details, check it out at our facebook event page,
Related Articles That You May Find Interesting
Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- Snapping Ankle - Physiotherapy
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Posterior Pelvic Pain (Sacroiliac Joint Pain) in Pregnant Women
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- Diastasis Recti Abdominis - Conditions
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Maybe it isn't Plantar Fasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can't get out of bed?
- Multifidus - Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Nerve Stretches
- Shoulder Pain - Frequently Asked Questions
- 'Clunking' Shoulders - Part I
- Waking up with neck pain? Find the right pillow.
- Not All Pain In the Back Is Back Pain - It Could Be Rib Pain
- MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- Slipped Disc in Singapore - What to Do and Avoid
- Better to break a bone than to tear a ligament or tendon
- Knee Joint & Ankle Pain - Specialist Treatment in Singapore
- Acromion Clavicle Joint - Another source of shoulder pain
- Sway Back No More
- Knock Knees - Can I reverse it? (Part 1)
- Sway back posture: A leading poor posture type causing back pain
- Posterior Capsule stretches