- Graduated with a Bachelor of Physiotherapy from the University of South Australia
- Precision Physio group of clinics in New South Wales, Australia as a clinic manager and physiotherapist
- Physiotherapist at Core Concepts Group
She is passionate about musculoskeletal injury management, especially in shoulder and neck injuries. She is motivated by the challenges in diagnosing interesting conditions, and feels rewarded when seeing her clients improve and return to being pain-free.
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Nerve Stretches
- Snapping Ankle
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Better to Break a Bone Than to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- How to prevent ankle sprains from happening … again
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can’t get out of bed?
- ‘Clunking’ Shoulders – Part I