- Graduated with a Bachelor of Physiotherapy from the University of South Australia
- Precision Physio group of clinics in New South Wales, Australia as a clinic manager and physiotherapist
- Physiotherapist at Core Concepts Group
She is passionate about musculoskeletal injury management, especially in shoulder and neck injuries. She is motivated by the challenges in diagnosing interesting conditions, and feels rewarded when seeing her clients improve and return to being pain-free.
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Better to Break a Bone then to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Snapping Ankle
- Nerve Stretches
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- How to prevent ankle sprains from happening … again
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can’t get out of bed?