Top 5 Office Exercises
Do you have trouble with neck and back stiffness and tingling sensation down to your fingers? Or, frequent neck and back stiffness from prolonged sitting in front of computer and tingling sensation at your fingers from prolonged typing.
The following office exercises are a great way to prevent these symptoms from happening. These exercises involve stretching of neck, back and wrist keeping your body from becoming stiff and moving all within the comfort of your office chair.
If you have any injuries, illnesses or other conditions, please see a doctor before trying out these exercises.
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Snapping Ankle
- Nerve Stretches
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Better to Break a Bone Than to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can’t get out of bed?
- How to prevent ankle sprains from happening … again
- ‘Clunking’ Shoulders – Part I