Top 5 Office Exercises
Do you have trouble with neck and back stiffness and tingling sensation down to your fingers? Or, frequent neck and back stiffness from prolonged sitting in front of computer and tingling sensation at your fingers from prolonged typing.
The following office exercises are a great way to prevent these symptoms from happening. These exercises involve stretching of neck, back and wrist keeping your body from becoming stiff and moving all within the comfort of your office chair.
If you have any injuries, illnesses or other conditions, please see a doctor before trying out these exercises.
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Posterior Pelvic Pain (Sacroiliac Joint Pain) in Pregnant Women
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Better to Break a Bone then to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Snapping Ankle
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can’t get out of bed?
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- Choosing the Right Knee Support