Top 10 signs you are not ready for a marathon
- You are panting after crossing the overhead bridge.
- You pray for a thunderstorm before your training/race.
- Even your wife thinks you are slacking around the house and not out there training enough.
- You think completing the marathon with 10 hours of walking is just fine.
- Every time you see a green man flashing at a traffic light, you would wait for the next green light.
- You have been carbo loading, since last month
- Your last race chip is still attached to your shoes.
- Your fastest and hardest run is the one you were chasing after the bus.
- You are wondering why can't you even run 2.4km?
- You forgot when is the race date!
Reference: SGrunner.com and dvdalvis.blogspot.com
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Nerve Stretches
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Better to Break a Bone Than to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Snapping Ankle
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- ‘Clunking’ Shoulders – Part I
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- How to prevent ankle sprains from happening … again
- Another source for shoulder pain: Could it be the AC joint?