Are you not ready for a marathon? The Top 10 signs to look out for.
How to know if you are not ready.
- You are panting after crossing the overhead bridge.
- You pray for a thunderstorm before your training/race.
- Even your wife thinks you are slacking around the house and not out there training enough.
- You think completing the marathon with 10 hours of walking is just fine.
- Every time you see a green man flashing at a traffic light, you would wait for the next green light.
- You have been carbo loading, since last month
- Your last race chip is still attached to your shoes.
- Your fastest and hardest run is the one you were chasing after the bus.
- You are wondering why can’t you even run 2.4km?
- You forgot when is the race date!
Reference: SGrunner.com and dvdalvis.blogspot.com
Related Articles That You May Find Interesting
Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
Here’s how you can Tone Up with Resistive Tubing
Tone Up – Mini Gym Ball Exercises With Sanctband Singapore
Here’s how you can tone up with Resistive Exercise Bands
Have you tried Facilitated Stretch Therapy?
The Effects of Mobile Devices – The Better Way To Use Your Phone
The Effects of Mobile Devices on Posture