Are You Not Ready For A Marathon? The Top 10 Signs To Look Out For
Here’s how you know you are not ready for a marathon:
- You are panting after crossing the overhead bridge.
- You pray for a thunderstorm before your training/race.
- Even your wife thinks you are slacking around the house and not out there training enough for your marathon
- You think completing the marathon with 10 hours of walking is just fine.
- Every time you see a green man flashing at a traffic light, you would wait for the next green light.
- You have been carbo loading, since last month
- Your last race chip is still attached to your shoes.
- Your fastest and hardest run is the one you were chasing after the bus.
- You are wondering why can’t you even run 2.4km?
- You forgot when the race date is!
Reference: SGrunner.com and dvdalvis.blogspot.com
Related and Popular Articles
- Snapping Ankle - Physiotherapy
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Posterior Pelvic Pain (Sacroiliac Joint Pain) in Pregnant Women
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- Diastasis Recti Abdominis - Conditions
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Maybe it isn't Plantar Fasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can't get out of bed?
- Multifidus - Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Nerve Stretches
- Shoulder Pain - Frequently Asked Questions
- 'Clunking' Shoulders - Part I
- Waking up with neck pain? Find the right pillow.
- Not All Pain In the Back Is Back Pain - It Could Be Rib Pain
- MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- Slipped Disc in Singapore - What to Do and Avoid
- Better to break a bone than to tear a ligament or tendon
- Knee Joint & Ankle Pain - Specialist Treatment in Singapore
- Acromion Clavicle Joint - Another source of shoulder pain
- Sway Back No More
- Knock Knees - Can I reverse it? (Part 1)
- Sway back posture: A leading poor posture type causing back pain
- Posterior Capsule stretches