Are You Not Ready For A Marathon? The Top 10 Signs To Look Out For
1 April 2020
Here’s how you know you are not ready for a marathon:
- You are panting after crossing the overhead bridge.
- You pray for a thunderstorm before your training/race.
- Even your wife thinks you are slacking around the house and not out there training enough for your marathon
- You think completing the marathon with 10 hours of walking is just fine.
- Every time you see a green man flashing at a traffic light, you would wait for the next green light.
- You have been carbo loading, since last month
- Your last race chip is still attached to your shoes.
- Your fastest and hardest run is the one you were chasing after the bus.
- You are wondering why can’t you even run 2.4km?
- You forgot when the race date is!
Reference: SGrunner.com and dvdalvis.blogspot.com
- Should I Get A Massage Immediately After A Marathon?
- Is Yoga Bad For You?
- Sudden Death Events At Marathons
- The Journey to Injury Free Running
- Triathlon Series – 10 Tips For A Speedy Transition: Micheal Lyons
- The Ten Most Common Mistakes Made By Triathletes
- 4 Signs That You May Not Be Ready For Yoga
- I Keep Getting Stress Fractures. Why?
- Running Patterns Change As Shoes Wear Out
- Preparing For Your Triathlon
- The pain of high-impact activities like running
- Does Sitting Down make your Glute muscles weak?
- Safe And Effective Weight In The Gym
- The One Thing Cyclists Need for Better Performance
- Sports Recovery Strategies To Improve Your Performance (Part 2- Fundamental Strategies)
- Gait Analysis On Muscles Activated When Walking
- Cycling Recovery Strategies: All You Need to Know as a Cyclist
- Running, Not Doctors…
- The Ultimate Guide to Cycling in Singapore
- 4 Simple Ways To Increase Your Explosiveness In Sports