What are some of the test that physios do for low back pain?
One common question that often pop up when we see patients with low back pain is, “What sort of tests do you do if you don’t take an x-ray or MRI”. Well here is a video showing some of tests your physiotherapist can do
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Posterior Pelvic Pain (Sacroiliac Joint Pain) in Pregnant Women
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Snapping Ankle
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Better to Break a Bone then to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can’t get out of bed?
- Choosing the Right Knee Support
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?