Swimming: Stretches for Flexibility
Muscle flexibility is very important in swimming as events are won by milliseconds. A flexible body will help to improve your swimming performance by achieving maximal propulsion from each stroke. Here are some recommended stretches that can be done to improve your flexibility.
|1. Upper Trapezius|
|2. Triceps and Latissimus Dorsi|
|4. Hip and quadriceps.|
- 7 Common Swimming Sports Injuries
- Swimming: More Essential Stretches for Swimmers
- We Often Hear People Say That If One Has Scoliosis, They Can’t Exercise. Is That True?
- Sports Recovery Strategies To Improve Your Performance (Part 3- Advance Strategies)
- How Would You Like Your Swimmer’s Chicken-Wings?
- Injury Prevention – Cross Training
- A Video On 6 Important Tips For Your Next Open Water Swimming
- Cycling Recovery Strategies: All You Need to Know as a Cyclist
- Facts On Exercising With A Scoliosis Brace
- Sports Recovery Strategies To Improve Your Performance (Part 2- Fundamental Strategies)
- Running: Stretches For New Runners For Better Performance
- Warning! Is This How You Stretch Your Hamstring?
- For Swimmers : Common Injuries, Treatment And Prevention Tips
- How Can a Physio Help With Back Pain?
- The Benefits Of Seeing A Physiotherapist
- Improving Your Chances For A Successful Back Surgery
- Why The Cogwheel Model Doesn’t Work For Your Posture
- Stretches to Get Rid of WFH Aches and Pain
- Want Better Sports Performance?
- How Yoga Can Relieve Some Neck and Shoulder Problems