Stretches for Swimmers
Muscle flexibility is very important in swimming as events are won by milliseconds. A flexible body will help to improve your swimming performance by achieving maximal propulsion from each stroke. Here are some recommended stretches that can be done to improve your flexibility.
|1. Upper Trapezius|
|2. Triceps and Latissimus Dorsi|
|4. Hip and quadriceps.|
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Better to Break a Bone then to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Snapping Ankle
- Nerve Stretches
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?
- How to prevent ankle sprains from happening … again
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can’t get out of bed?