Sports Taping for Plantar Fasciitis
One of the most common foot pain is Plantar fasciitis. It is an inflammation of the strong tissue that runs along the bottom of the foot and connects the heel to the base of the toes.
This injury essentially comes about from overuse. One of the symptoms is heel pain that is worse in the morning with the first few steps. Since it is difficult to rest the foot, this problem gradually worsens. If left untreated, pain will worsen and may start interfering with activities of daily living.
Plantar fascia taping can provide some relief of your symptoms. The tape will decrease your pain by distributing force away from the stressed plantar fascia. Watch the video below:
- Heel pain? Here’s all you need to know.
- Plantar Fasciitis – Pain In The Heel!
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Simple Exercises For Plantar Fasciitis Sufferers
- Experiencing Foot Pain? Physiotherapy for Foot Pain
- Do I Need Arch-Supports?
- All you need to know about Achilles Tendinopathy
- 5 Common Running Injuries to Avoid
- Plantar Fasciitis? Stretching seems to do the trick
- Understanding Midportion Achilles Tendinopathy
- Is Your Bunion Stopping You from Running?
- Case Study: Achilles Tendonitis From A Tilted Heel Bone
- Useful Tips To Being Able Run Pain-Free
- Sports Taping – Ankle
- Functional Fascial Taping
- Elderly Balance Better After Foot Massages
- Bunions Make It Too Painful To Run
- Heel Ergonomics – Part 2
- Patellar Tendinitis
- Sports Taping – Knee