Sports Taping for Plantar Fasciitis
One of the most common foot pain is Plantar fasciitis. It is an inflammation of the strong tissue that runs along the bottom of the foot and connects the heel to the base of the toes.
This injury essentially comes about from overuse. One of the symptoms is heel pain that is worse in the morning with the first few steps. Since it is difficult to rest the foot, this problem gradually worsens. If left untreated, pain will worsen and may start interfering with activities of daily living.
Plantar fascia taping can provide some relief of your symptoms. The tape will decrease your pain by distributing force away from the stressed plantar fascia. Watch the video below:
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Nerve Stretches
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Snapping Ankle
- The disabled throwing shoulder- The “Dead Arm”
- Better to Break a Bone Than to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?
- Inversion Ankle Sprain