Side Neck Stretch
To relieve the heaviness and tightness on your shoulder and neck that is caused by poking the chin out.
In sitting, turn your head and look down into your right armpit.
Place your right palm behind your head and gently pull your head towards your right armpit. Relax and keep the left shoulder down. You will feel a stretch on the left side of the neck.
Hold for 20 seconds. Return to upright position. Repeat three each side.
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Posterior Pelvic Pain (Sacroiliac Joint Pain) in Pregnant Women
- Snapping Ankle
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Better to Break a Bone then to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Nerve Stretches
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can’t get out of bed?
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- Choosing the Right Knee Support
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- How to prevent ankle sprains from happening … again