Side Neck Stretch
To relieve the heaviness and tightness on your shoulder and neck that is caused by poking the chin out.
In sitting, turn your head and look down into your right armpit.
Place your right palm behind your head and gently pull your head towards your right armpit. Relax and keep the left shoulder down. You will feel a stretch on the left side of the neck.
Hold for 20 seconds. Return to upright position. Repeat three each side.
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Nerve Stretches
- Snapping Ankle
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Better to Break a Bone Than to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- ‘Clunking’ Shoulders – Part I
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can’t get out of bed?
- How to prevent ankle sprains from happening … again