Self-Massage For Your Neck & Shoulders
Have you ever had the burning ache in your neck and shoulders as you were working on your computer and yearn for someone to give you a nice, strong massage to ease the strain? Why wait? You can do them on your own now!
A self shoulder and neck massage enables you to take a little break from your work. The kneading motions improve circulation in the fatigued muscles, helping the muscles to relax. It can also help to reduce tension and anxiety, promoting a sense of relaxation. You may also want to consider doing some stretching exercises to complement the massages.
Experiencing neck pain? Click here to find out more about physiotherapy for neck pain relief and how Core Concepts can help
Here is a video that shows you how to massage your ache away. Anyone who stays in a static posture for about an hour or more will benefit from this.
- Well-paced in the Fast-paced Workplace
- How to give Massages for Neck, Back and Shoulder Pain
- Spondylosis: Can Physiotherapy Help With Deskbound Work Neckache?
- Self Massage Techniques for Work From Home Aches
- The One Thing Cyclists Need for Better Performance
- Sports Massage for Performance
- How Yoga Can Relieve Some Neck and Shoulder Problems
- 3 Common WFH Workstations & How to Optimise Them
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Common Causes of Neck and Shoulder Pain
- Sports Massage for Cyclists: The One Thing You Need If You Cycle
- Sports Massage for Efficient Recovery Between Cycling Sessions
- Best Ways To Avoid And Treat Tech-Neck Symptoms
- Sports Recovery Strategies To Improve Your Performance (Part 3- Advance Strategies)
- Yearning for a Good ‘Neck’ Sleep?
- A Survival Strategy for Desk-bound Office Workers
- Eye Strain – Symptoms And Ways To Relieve It
- Office Ergonomics or The Lack of It : Part I
- Stretches to Get Rid of WFH Aches and Pain
- Want Better Sports Performance?