Resolving Low Back Pain – A Kinetic Chain Approach
Sometimes its difficult to imagine all the muscles, nerves and ligaments that your therapist mentions, even when drawn out. Below is a great video filmed at the Body World exhibition in Canada. The video explains how the restrictions in the structures of your low back, core, and lower extremities can cause low back pain and a wide array of other problems. Learn how releasing restrictions throughout this kinetic chain can provide a resolution to your low back problems.
If you have a broadband connection, click on the "HQ" button at the bottom of the video, to watch the video in High Quality.
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Better to Break a Bone then to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Snapping Ankle
- Nerve Stretches
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?
- How to prevent ankle sprains from happening … again
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can’t get out of bed?