Resolving Low Back Pain – A Kinetic Chain Approach
Sometimes it is difficult to imagine all the muscles, nerves and ligaments that your therapist mentions, even when drawn out. Filmed at the Body World exhibition in Canada, the video below explains how the restrictions in the structures of your low back, core, and lower extremities can cause low back pain and a wide array of other problems. Learn how releasing restrictions throughout this kinetic chain can provide a resolution to your low back problems.
Experiencing back pain? Click here to find out more about physiotherapy for back pain relief and how Core Concepts can help
- Low Back Pain (LBP) Explained By Dr Mike Evans
- Pains of Pregnancy – Low Back Pain
- Low Back Pain Risks For Competitive Youths
- Back Pain Relief for when your back hurts so much you can’t get out of bed
- How Can a Physio Help With Back Pain?
- Back Pain Due To A Vertebrae Fracture?
- When to Worry About seeking Back Pain Treatment and When Not To
- Why Are You So Guarded About Your Pain?
- Not All Pain In the Back Is Back Pain – It Could Be Rib Pain
- TENS – Not Effective For Chronic Low Back Pain According To Latest Guidelines
- “Why Am I Not Getting Better With Repeated Traction Or Decompression Therapy For Back Pain?”
- Slam Dunking Starts At The Bottom
- Back Pain And The Rib Cage: A Case Study
- 3 Common Leading Causes to Back Pain
- Yoga good for Lower Back Pain?
- What Are The Most Common Causes Of Back Pain?
- Different Compensation Strategies During Jogging By Low Back Pain Sufferers
- Avoid doing these 3 Things if You Have Back Pain
- Chronic Low Back Pain – The Psychological Factors
- Ergonomical Problems Like Back And Neck Pains Cost Singapore $3.5 Billion A Year