Resolving Low Back Pain – A Kinetic Chain Approach
Sometimes its difficult to imagine all the muscles, nerves and ligaments that your therapist mentions, even when drawn out. Below is a great video filmed at the Body World exhibition in Canada. The video explains how the restrictions in the structures of your low back, core, and lower extremities can cause low back pain and a wide array of other problems. Learn how releasing restrictions throughout this kinetic chain can provide a resolution to your low back problems.
If you have a broadband connection, click on the "HQ" button at the bottom of the video, to watch the video in High Quality.
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Posterior Pelvic Pain (Sacroiliac Joint Pain) in Pregnant Women
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Better to Break a Bone then to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Snapping Ankle
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can’t get out of bed?
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- Choosing the Right Knee Support