Here’s how you can tone up with Resistive Exercise Bands
Resistance bands are convenient to keep fit while travelling. It is one of the most versatile, simple and portable gym equipment available in the market. In this video, our functional trainer Kelvin demonstrates a few exercises you can do with Sanctband products to strengthen your muscles and to improve your balance and coordination. Watch our other videos in this Sanctband series here
- Here’s how you can Tone Up with Resistive Tubing
- Tone Up – Mini Gym Ball Exercises With Sanctband Singapore
- Keeping Fit in Your Silver Years – Proprioception
- How Yoga Can Relieve Some Neck and Shoulder Problems
- Posture & Pain – Flatback posture
- Need Progress in Home Workout Videos? Here are 3 simple methods.
- The Effects of Mobile Devices – The Better Way To Use Your Phone
- Reactive Neuromuscular Training
- Prevent Shoulder Pain With 3 Rotator Cuff Exercises
- Common Workout Injuries and How to Prevent Them
- The Journey to Injury Free Running
- Total Resistance Exercises (TRX) Suspension Training
- Physiotherapy for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Posture & Pain – S-Back
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Supplements Or Exercise For Osteoporosis?
- Injury Prevention – Cross Training
- Kneeling Pain: What can I do about it?
- Confused Over Core
- Pains of Pregnancy – Low Back Pain