Preparing for your Triathlon
The OSIM Singapore International Triathlon 2011 is looming close. Whether you are preparing for your first triathlon or have a couple of races under your belt, how youprepare and what you do leading up to your event is crucial as well as what you actually do during the race makes a big impact on your performance on the actual race day. We have assembled a team of ten experts and practitioners to help with your preparation.
The team will cover topics ranging from event strategies, mental prepping, sports injury management to nutritional planning.
And not just talks. You can look forward to actual run and cycle clinics led by our experienced triathletes. Plus Core Concepts has organised an actual open-water swim clinic; not just at the swimming pool.
So get ready to prime yourself.
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Posterior Pelvic Pain (Sacroiliac Joint Pain) in Pregnant Women
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Better to Break a Bone then to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Snapping Ankle
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- Nerve Stretches
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can’t get out of bed?
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?