Preparing For Your Triathlon
The OSIM Singapore International Triathlon 2011 is approaching. Whether you are preparing for your first triathlon or have a couple of races under your belt, how you prepare and what you do leading up to your event is crucial. As important is what you actually do during the race. It makes a big impact on your performance on the actual race day. We have assembled a team of ten experts and practitioners to help with your preparation.
The team will cover topics ranging from event strategies, to mental prepping, as well as sports injury management to nutritional planning.
And not just talks. You can look forward to actual run and cycle clinics led by our experienced triathletes. Plus, Core Concepts has organised an actual open-water swim clinic; not just at the swimming pool.
So get ready to prime yourself.
Related and Popular Articles
- Snapping Ankle - Physiotherapy
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Posterior Pelvic Pain (Sacroiliac Joint Pain) in Pregnant Women
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- Diastasis Recti Abdominis - Conditions
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Maybe it isn't Plantar Fasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can't get out of bed?
- Multifidus - Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Nerve Stretches
- Shoulder Pain - Frequently Asked Questions
- 'Clunking' Shoulders - Part I
- Waking up with neck pain? Find the right pillow.
- Not All Pain In the Back Is Back Pain - It Could Be Rib Pain
- MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- Slipped Disc in Singapore - What to Do and Avoid
- Better to break a bone than to tear a ligament or tendon
- Knee Joint & Ankle Pain - Specialist Treatment in Singapore
- Acromion Clavicle Joint - Another source of shoulder pain
- Sway Back No More
- Knock Knees - Can I reverse it? (Part 1)
- Sway back posture: A leading poor posture type causing back pain
- Posterior Capsule stretches