Preparing For Your Triathlon
The OSIM Singapore International Triathlon 2011 is approaching. Whether you are preparing for your first triathlon or have a couple of races under your belt, how you prepare and what you do leading up to your event is crucial. As important is what you actually do during the race. It makes a big impact on your performance on the actual race day. We have assembled a team of ten experts and practitioners to help with your preparation.
And not just talks. You can look forward to actual run and cycle clinics led by our experienced triathletes. Plus, Core Concepts has organised an actual open-water swim clinic; not just at the swimming pool.
So get ready to prime yourself.
- A Video On 6 Important Tips For Your Next Open Water Swimming
- The Journey to Injury Free Running
- Triathlon Series – 10 Tips For A Speedy Transition: Micheal Lyons
- To Stretch Or Not To Stretch Before An Event?
- Sports Recovery Strategies To Improve Your Performance – Part 1
- 1 Essential Element That Athletes Need To Stay Injury Free
- Should I Get A Massage Immediately After A Marathon?
- Sports Recovery Strategies To Improve Your Performance (Part 3- Advance Strategies)
- Sports Recovery Strategies To Improve Your Performance (Part 2- Fundamental Strategies)
- Cycling Recovery Strategies: All You Need to Know as a Cyclist
- Cyclist Physiotherapy: What Are the Benefits & Should You Go
- Mind and Body (I) – Psychological Factors For Sports Injury Rehabilitation
- Sports Massage for Performance
- Sudden Death Events At Marathons
- The Ten Most Common Mistakes Made By Triathletes
- Why Prehab Could Be Answer to Your Sports Injuries
- The One Thing Cyclists Need for Better Performance
- Did I hurt my back from that exercise or it is just sore?
- The Ultimate Guide to Cycling in Singapore
- Mind And Body (III) – Imagination And Self Talk For Sports Injury Rehabilitation