Posterior Capsule stretches
In the previous article on the “Dead Arm“, we have discussed the possible causes of a tight posterior capsule contributing to this condition. So, in this issue, we will demonstrate several exercises to stretch out the tight posterior capsule.
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Snapping Ankle
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Nerve Stretches
- Better to Break a Bone Than to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can’t get out of bed?
- How to prevent ankle sprains from happening … again
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.