Low Back Pain by Dr Mike Evans
This is a great video for a quick overview of the typical types of low back pain. The interesting thing is the statistics on the need for x-rays or MRIs (something that we have discussed about before)
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Posterior Pelvic Pain (Sacroiliac Joint Pain) in Pregnant Women
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Snapping Ankle
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Better to Break a Bone then to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can’t get out of bed?
- Choosing the Right Knee Support
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.