The Effects of Mobile Devices – The Better Way To Use Your Phone
In the second edition of The Effects of Mobile Devices (view first episode here), Senior Physiotherapist Maheen demonstrates the forward head posture as well as the long term implications of poor posture while using mobile devices and the limitations of your body’s range of motion while in poor posture.
For those who find yourself in poor posture while using mobile devices, Maheen includes some tips on how to improve posture while using your mobile.
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Nerve Stretches
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Snapping Ankle
- The disabled throwing shoulder- The “Dead Arm”
- Better to Break a Bone Than to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?
- Inversion Ankle Sprain