The Effects of Mobile Devices – The Better Way To Use Your Phone
In the second edition of The Effects of Mobile Devices (view first episode here), Senior Physiotherapist Maheen demonstrates the forward head posture as well as the long term implications of poor posture while using mobile devices and the limitations of your body’s range of motion while in poor posture.
For those who find yourself in poor posture while using mobile devices, Maheen includes some tips on how to improve posture while using your mobile.
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Posterior Pelvic Pain (Sacroiliac Joint Pain) in Pregnant Women
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Better to Break a Bone then to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Snapping Ankle
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can’t get out of bed?
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- Choosing the Right Knee Support