The Effects of Mobile Devices – The Better Way To Use Your Phone
In the second edition of The Effects of Mobile Devices (view first episode here), Senior Physiotherapist Maheen demonstrates the forward head posture as well as the long term implications of poor posture while using mobile devices and the limitations of your body’s range of motion while in poor posture.
For those who find yourself in poor posture while using mobile devices, Maheen includes some tips on how to improve posture while using your mobile.
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Snapping Ankle
- Nerve Stretches
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Better to Break a Bone Than to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can’t get out of bed?
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- How to prevent ankle sprains from happening … again
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.