The Effects of Mobile Devices – The Better Way To Use Your Phone
In the second edition of The Effects of Mobile Devices (view first episode here), Senior Physiotherapist Maheen demonstrates the forward head posture as well as the long term implications of poor posture while using mobile devices and the limitations of your body’s range of motion while in poor posture.
For those who find yourself in poor posture while using mobile devices, Maheen includes some tips on how to improve posture while using your mobile.
- Using Smartphones And Neck Pain – A Pain In The Neck
- Best Ways To Avoid And Treat Tech-Neck Symptoms
- Text Neck – Not Just Poor Posture. It Is Sustained Poor Posture.
- Additional Sitting Posture Types
- Smartphone Aches from Shopping On Your Phone All Day?
- Techniques to Ease Neck Pain On Your Own
- Want To Correct Your Posture? Try The Cogwheel Model.
- Experiencing Headaches All Day? Here’s Why
- Runners: Illiotibial Band Syndrome and the “Stiff” Pelvis
- Why The Cogwheel Model Doesn’t Work For Your Posture
- Busting the Myth about Posture and Scoliosis
- Posture & Pain – Sway Back
- 7 Key Points to Avoid Shoulder Injuries
- How Can a Physio Help With Back Pain?
- Improving Outcomes For Clients With Temporomandibular Disorders
- Rapid Upper Limb Assessment (RULA)
- Shoulder pain in office workers
- Does Sitting Slouched And Slanted Cause Scoliosis?
- Physiotherapy Treatment Options for Low Back Pain (Part I)
- The Pelvic Cross Syndrome