Tone Up – Mini Gym Ball Exercises With Sanctband Singapore
15 January 2021
In this week’s video, our functional trainer, Kelvin demonstrates simple stability exercises that you can do at home with a Mini Gym Ball. Click on the video or watch via this link!
- Here’s how you can tone up with Resistive Exercise Bands
- Here’s how you can Tone Up with Resistive Tubing
- Keeping Fit in Your Silver Years – Proprioception
- How To Choose A Swiss Ball
- Knee Pain With Jumping? Try Taping!
- The Effects of Mobile Devices – The Better Way To Use Your Phone
- Self Massage Techniques for Work From Home Aches
- Experiencing Headaches All Day? Here’s Why
- The Journey to Injury Free Running
- Back Pain Care at Home: 3 Tips from a Physiotherapist
- Reactive Neuromuscular Training
- Sports Recovery Strategies To Improve Your Performance (Part 3- Advance Strategies)
- Problems of Working Out at Home – 4 Common Problems & How to Fix Them
- Shoulder Impingement
- Temporomandibular Joint: Jaw Pain? Physiotherapy Can Help.
- Exercises to Prevent Wrist Injuries
- If I Have A Knee Pain, Should I Get It Manipulated?
- Self-Massage For Your Neck & Shoulders
- When Should You See A Physiotherapist?
- Hip Exercises And Stretches