Core Concepts Now On AllTop.com
The purpose of Alltop is to help you answer the question, “What’s happening?” in “all the topics” that interest you. You may wonder how Alltop is different from a search engine. A search engine is good to answer a question like, “How many people live in China?” However, it has a much harder time answering the question, “What’s happening in China?” That’s the kind of question that we answer.
We do this by collecting the headlines of the latest stories from the best sites and blogs that cover a topic. We group these collections — “aggregations” — into individual web pages. Then we display the five most recent headlines of the information sources as well as their first paragraph. Our topics run from adoption to zoology withphotography, food, science, religion, celebrities, fashion, gaming, sports, politics, automobiles, Macintosh, hundreds of other subjects along the way.
You can think of Alltop as the “online magazine rack” of the web. We’ve subscribed to thousands of sources to provide “aggregation without aggravation.” To be clear, Alltop pages are starting points—they are not destinations per se. Ultimately, our goal is to enhance your online reading by displaying stories from sources that you’re already visiting plus helping you discover sources that you didn’t know existed.
- Yoga good for Lower Back Pain?
- We Often Hear People Say That If One Has Scoliosis, They Can’t Exercise. Is That True?
- Experiencing Pain? Ask your Physiotherapist
- Physiotherapy Still Important After Total Knee Replacement
- “What Should I Not Do?” The Question Less Asked
- What’s Manual Therapy?
- I Keep Getting Stress Fractures. Why?
- Safe And Effective Weight In The Gym
- Posture & Pain – Flatback posture
- Should I Get A Massage Immediately After A Marathon?
- Does Sitting Down make your Glute muscles weak?
- Nerves: What Are They and Do We Really Need Them?
- Does Bad Posture Lead to Scoliosis?
- Shoulder Joint: A Deeper Look Into It
- Yearning for a Good ‘Neck’ Sleep?
- Running, Not Doctors…
- Why Are You So Guarded About Your Pain?
- Busting the Myth about Posture and Scoliosis
- Does Sitting Slouched And Slanted Cause Scoliosis?
- Confused Over Core