Meet our Therapist: Lenia Teo
- Graduated with Bachelor of Physiotherapy from University of South Australia
- Previously worked in Changi General Hospital’s Back and Neck outpatient department
- Physiotherapist at Core Concepts Group
Lenia’s passion lies in treating back and neck disorders, as well as sports injuries. Being an active individual, she is a strong advocate in the prevention of injuries in sports and daily activities. Her job satisfaction comes from seeing patients undergo a speedy recovery from her care and returning to their daily lifestyle. During her stay in Australia, she also has experience working with Australian football club
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Snapping Ankle
- Better to Break a Bone then to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Nerve Stretches
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?
- How to prevent ankle sprains from happening … again
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can’t get out of bed?