Meet our Therapist: Lenia Teo
- Graduated with Bachelor of Physiotherapy from University of South Australia
- Previously worked in Changi General Hospital’s Back and Neck outpatient department
- Physiotherapist at Core Concepts Group
Lenia’s passion lies in treating back and neck disorders, as well as sports injuries. Being an active individual, she is a strong advocate in the prevention of injuries in sports and daily activities. Her job satisfaction comes from seeing patients undergo a speedy recovery from her care and returning to their daily lifestyle. During her stay in Australia, she also has experience working with Australian football club
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Nerve Stretches
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- The disabled throwing shoulder- The “Dead Arm”
- Snapping Ankle
- Better to Break a Bone Than to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?
- Inversion Ankle Sprain