Meet our Therapist: Lenia Teo
- Graduated with Bachelor of Physiotherapy from University of South Australia
- Previously worked in Changi General Hospital’s Back and Neck outpatient department
- Physiotherapist at Core Concepts Group
Lenia’s passion lies in treating back and neck disorders, as well as sports injuries. Being an active individual, she is a strong advocate in the prevention of injuries in sports and daily activities. Her job satisfaction comes from seeing patients undergo a speedy recovery from her care and returning to their daily lifestyle. During her stay in Australia, she also has experience working with Australian football club
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Posterior Pelvic Pain (Sacroiliac Joint Pain) in Pregnant Women
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Snapping Ankle
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Better to Break a Bone then to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can’t get out of bed?
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- Choosing the Right Knee Support
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.