Introduction to SpineCor Scoliosis Brace
This video introduces the SpineCor brace, a flexible dynamic brace for idiopathic scoliosis.
SpineCor®‘s unique dynamic action treatment approach offers improvement over traditional static braces. Research indicates that a significant dynamic action is required on the spine (vertebral growth plates) to alter the abnormal growth progressing the deformity in scoliosis patients.1
Reference: The SpineCorporation Limited
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Nerve Stretches
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Better to Break a Bone Than to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Snapping Ankle
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- ‘Clunking’ Shoulders – Part I
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- How to prevent ankle sprains from happening … again
- Another source for shoulder pain: Could it be the AC joint?