Idiopathic Scoliosis Video
Idiopathic scoliosis is the most common form of scoliosis. This video provides a good visualisation on how a scoliotic spine looks like. It also shows how the forward bending test will reveal scoliosis.
Read on here to know how the SpineCor programme helps in the treatment and management of scoliosis.
Core Concepts is an accredited SpineCor Physiotherapy Centre. The first private centre in Asia, outside of Europe and the Americas
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Better to Break a Bone then to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Snapping Ankle
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Nerve Stretches
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can’t get out of bed?
- How to prevent ankle sprains from happening … again
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.