How to tell the difference between an ankle sprain and a fracture
This is a brief video on how to tell the difference between an ankle sprain and an ankle fracture. If you are thinking of taking an X-ray to confirm if it is a fracture, the Ottawa Ankle Rules has a guideline to check if you need an x-ray.
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Posterior Pelvic Pain (Sacroiliac Joint Pain) in Pregnant Women
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Better to Break a Bone then to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Choosing the Right Knee Support
- Snapping Ankle
- Nerve Stretches
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can’t get out of bed?