An Ankle Sprain And A Fracture?
This is a brief video on how to tell the difference between an ankle sprain and an ankle fracture. If you are thinking of taking an X-ray to confirm if it is a fracture, the Ottawa Ankle Rules has a guideline to check if you need an x-ray.
Experiencing ankle pain? Click here to find out more about physiotherapy for ankle pain relief and how Core Concepts can help
- Should I Have An X-ray Taken For An Ankle Sprain?
- More Than Just An Ankle Sprain
- M.I.C.E Or R.I.C.E.
- Eccentric Ankle Evertor Muscle Strengthening Is Better Than Concentric Strengthening After A Lateral Ankle Sprain
- Exercises For Ankle Sprain
- Train Proprioception To Prevent Sprains
- Experiencing Pain? Ask your Physiotherapist
- What Does A Knee-Jerk Response Test Have To Do With Your Ankle Sprain?
- Inversion Ankle Sprain
- 5th Metatarsal Fractures
- Ankle Overpronation and Injuries Video
- Ankle Sprains: How To Prevent Them From Happening… Again
- Elderly Balance Better After Foot Massages
- Sports Taping – Ankle
- Ankle Replacement Surgery
- Why Do High-Heel Wearers Hurt Walking Flat-Footed?
- Case Study: Achilles Tendonitis From A Tilted Heel Bone
- Snapping Ankle
- Sinus Tarsi Syndrome
- Orthotics For Achy Feet