Home Remedy for Sciatica
Sciatica is not an uncommon condition. Not all problems however are directly due to a spinal conditions. Quite often it is a result of a tight muscles in the deep within the buttocks. The sciatic nerve runs through the buttock region.
Releasing the deep tight muscles in the groin will help alleviate the pressure on the sciatic nerve. While it would be ideal to get the muscle released by a professionally trained massage therapist or physiotherapist, in a pinch a foam roller or massage ball will do the trick. (an old tennis ball will also do the trick)
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Posterior Pelvic Pain (Sacroiliac Joint Pain) in Pregnant Women
- Better to Break a Bone then to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Snapping Ankle
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- Nerve Stretches
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can’t get out of bed?
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?