Alleviating Sciatica Pain At Home
Sciatica pain is not an uncommon condition. Not all problems, however, are directly due to a spinal condition. Quite often it is a result of tight muscles in the deep within the buttocks. The sciatic nerve runs through the buttock region.
Releasing the deep tight muscles in the groin will help alleviate the pressure on the sciatic nerve. While it would be ideal to get the muscle released by a professionally trained massage therapist or physiotherapist, in a pinch a foam roller or massage ball will do the trick. (an old tennis ball will also do the trick)
- Piriformis Syndrome – Sciatica
- Why do Nerve Injuries Happen?
- Nerve Stretches
- These 4 Nerve Stretches Could Ease Your Pain
- Want Better Sports Performance?
- The One Thing Cyclists Need for Better Performance
- Back Pain In Pregnancy – The Best Treatment Methods
- Knee Inflammation After A Marathon
- Sports Massage for Performance
- Sports Recovery Strategies To Improve Your Performance (Part 3- Advance Strategies)
- Why Do Badminton Players Get Tennis Elbow?
- Unknotting Muscle Knots
- Self Massage Techniques for Work From Home Aches
- Stretches, Trigger Ball and Foam Roller Exercises For Runners
- Iliotibial Band Friction Syndrome
- What’s Manual Therapy?
- Muscles – Your Shock Absorbers
- Not All Pain In the Back Is Back Pain – It Could Be Rib Pain
- How to give Massages for Neck, Back and Shoulder Pain
- When Should You See A Physiotherapist?