Home Remedy for Sciatica
Sciatica is not an uncommon condition. Not all problems however are directly due to a spinal conditions. Quite often it is a result of a tight muscles in the deep within the buttocks. The sciatic nerve runs through the buttock region.
Releasing the deep tight muscles in the groin will help alleviate the pressure on the sciatic nerve. While it would be ideal to get the muscle released by a professionally trained massage therapist or physiotherapist, in a pinch a foam roller or massage ball will do the trick. (an old tennis ball will also do the trick)
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Nerve Stretches
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Snapping Ankle
- The disabled throwing shoulder- The “Dead Arm”
- Better to Break a Bone Than to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?
- Inversion Ankle Sprain