Home Remedy for Sciatica
Sciatica is not an uncommon condition. Not all problems however are directly due to a spinal conditions. Quite often it is a result of a tight muscles in the deep within the buttocks. The sciatic nerve runs through the buttock region.
Releasing the deep tight muscles in the groin will help alleviate the pressure on the sciatic nerve. While it would be ideal to get the muscle released by a professionally trained massage therapist or physiotherapist, in a pinch a foam roller or massage ball will do the trick. (an old tennis ball will also do the trick)
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Posterior Pelvic Pain (Sacroiliac Joint Pain) in Pregnant Women
- Snapping Ankle
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Better to Break a Bone then to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Nerve Stretches
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can’t get out of bed?
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- Choosing the Right Knee Support
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- How to prevent ankle sprains from happening … again