To ease the tightness in the leg muscles that has been immobile for hours from sitting
Sit at the edge of the seat, outstretch your leg.
Place your palms on the knee and lean your body forward. Feel the stretch at the back of the thigh and do not bend the knee.
Hold for 20s. Relax and repeat three times on each side.
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Snapping Ankle
- Better to Break a Bone then to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Nerve Stretches
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?
- How to prevent ankle sprains from happening … again
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can’t get out of bed?