To ease the tightness in the leg muscles that has been immobile for hours from sitting
Sit at the edge of the seat, outstretch your leg.
Place your palms on the knee and lean your body forward. Feel the stretch at the back of the thigh and do not bend the knee.
Hold for 20s. Relax and repeat three times on each side.
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Nerve Stretches
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- The disabled throwing shoulder- The “Dead Arm”
- Snapping Ankle
- Better to Break a Bone Than to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?
- Inversion Ankle Sprain