To ease the tightness in the leg muscles that has been immobile for hours from sitting
Sit at the edge of the seat, outstretch your leg.
Place your palms on the knee and lean your body forward. Feel the stretch at the back of the thigh and do not bend the knee.
Hold for 20s. Relax and repeat three times on each side.
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Posterior Pelvic Pain (Sacroiliac Joint Pain) in Pregnant Women
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Snapping Ankle
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Better to Break a Bone then to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Nerve Stretches
- Choosing the Right Knee Support
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can’t get out of bed?
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?