Float Away Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Float Away
One design firm has taken a innovative approach to resolve carpal tunnel syndrome; something that is affecting office workers everywhere. This device – a floating mouse called BAT – alleviates the need to rest your wrist on the table when using it.
Czech Design firm, Kibardin Design, has taken the age old mouse design (internet time of course) to higher level with a the BAT wireless mouse, literally.
Magnets keep the BAT levitating wireless mouse floating above its 240 mm (9.4 inch) diameter, and 20 mm (0.7 inch) thick mains-powered base. The mouse is able to hover up to 10mm with a 1000g (that’s 1kg) weight on it. It is also above to hover up to 40mm when floating freely.
It is in pre-production stage at the moment but something we should be keeping an eye out for.
Source: Kibardin Design
Related Articles That You May Find Interesting
Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- Snapping Ankle - Physiotherapy
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Posterior Pelvic Pain (Sacroiliac Joint Pain) in Pregnant Women
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- Diastasis Recti Abdominis - Conditions
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Maybe it isn't Plantar Fasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can't get out of bed?
- Multifidus - Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Nerve Stretches
- Shoulder Pain - Frequently Asked Questions
- 'Clunking' Shoulders - Part I
- Waking up with neck pain? Find the right pillow.
- Not All Pain In the Back Is Back Pain - It Could Be Rib Pain
- MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- Slipped Disc in Singapore - What to Do and Avoid
- Better to break a bone than to tear a ligament or tendon
- Knee Joint & Ankle Pain - Specialist Treatment in Singapore
- Acromion Clavicle Joint - Another source of shoulder pain
- Sway Back No More
- Knock Knees - Can I reverse it? (Part 1)
- Sway back posture: A leading poor posture type causing back pain
- Posterior Capsule stretches