Fitness Tools: MapMyRun
MapMyRun.com and related site of MapMyFitness group is amazing collection of tools for fitness and sports enthustiast. If this is the first time, you have heard of it, MapMyRun is a extremely simple yet powerful online tool to literally map your running path. And best of all, its free.
Leveraging off the power of GoggleMaps, it allows to plot your running path, calculate the distance, calculate your workout statistics and save it all to a training log.
Visit MapMyRun.com here
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Snapping Ankle
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Better to Break a Bone then to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Nerve Stretches
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can’t get out of bed?
- How to prevent ankle sprains from happening … again
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.