Attached is a link to our Ergonomic checklist that you can print out for your own use.
PS: REMEMBER to adjust the workstation when you are sitting in the neutral position.
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Better to Break a Bone then to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Snapping Ankle
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Nerve Stretches
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?
- How to prevent ankle sprains from happening … again
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can’t get out of bed?