Battling Bad Science At Core Concepts: Quote By Dr. Ben Goldacre
At Core Concepts, we work hard to battle bad science. We do so by explaining what seems like complicated matters, and not hide behind credentials. If you believe in this, you should meet Dr Ben Goldacre.
If you haven’t been reading Dr. Ben Goldacre, you should. He is arguably one of the most interesting and important science writers working today. At a time when health journalism is clogged up with self-serving peddlers of bogus diets and magic miracle cures, Goldacre, a physician and former Guardian columnist, has made it his mission to “skewer the enemies of reason” and bring research and evidence to bear on the big — and small — health questions of our time.– Julia Belluz in Vox
- Patient Education Is Crucial
- Soft Tissue Work?
- Core Concepts Now On AllTop.com
- Orthotics For Achy Feet
- To Stretch Or Not To Stretch Before An Event?
- M.I.C.E Or R.I.C.E.
- Facts On Exercising With A Scoliosis Brace
- Tendon Injuries and Compensation Patterns
- Hard Core Muscles For Mummies (Part 1)
- My back hurts. What causes back pain?
- Upper-Extremity Musculoskeletal Disorder In The 18th Century
- Individualised Physiotherapy needs Thinking Physiotherapists – For Better Medicine Today
- Confused Over Core
- Experiencing Shoulder Pain? Physiotherapy for Shoulder
- Ultrasound Therapy, Imaging, And Shockwaves
- Train Proprioception To Prevent Sprains
- I Keep Getting Stress Fractures. Why?
- Breastfeeding Postural Related Aches And Pain
- Layout Your Work Surface Or Desk For Better Ergonomics And Productivity
- Office Ergonomics Or The Lack Of It : Part II