Chest (Pectoral) Stretch
To relax the tight arm muscles that is caused by too much clicking, typiing, writing and slouching at the desk.
In standing, place your right elbow against the frame of a door. Keep the angle between your body and your arm at 90 degree. Rest your forearms against the door frame.
Step forward with one foot to feel the stretch at the right chest.
Hold for 20s. Repeat three each side.
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Posterior Pelvic Pain (Sacroiliac Joint Pain) in Pregnant Women
- Snapping Ankle
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Better to Break a Bone then to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Nerve Stretches
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can’t get out of bed?
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- Choosing the Right Knee Support
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- How to prevent ankle sprains from happening … again