Back Twist Exercise
To reduce stiffness in the upper and lower back after prolonged sitting in front of the computer.
- In sitting, straighten your elbow and use your right palm to touch the left foot. Look at the foot.
- Then straighten up so that the right palm is above the head. The head should look up to the raised hand.
- Then do the alternate side. Repeat 10 times.
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Posterior Pelvic Pain (Sacroiliac Joint Pain) in Pregnant Women
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Snapping Ankle
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Better to Break a Bone then to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Nerve Stretches
- Choosing the Right Knee Support
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can’t get out of bed?
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?