Back Twist Exercise
To reduce stiffness in the upper and lower back after prolonged sitting in front of the computer.
- In sitting, straighten your elbow and use your right palm to touch the left foot. Look at the foot.
- Then straighten up so that the right palm is above the head. The head should look up to the raised hand.
- Then do the alternate side. Repeat 10 times.
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Nerve Stretches
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- The disabled throwing shoulder- The “Dead Arm”
- Snapping Ankle
- Better to Break a Bone Than to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?
- Inversion Ankle Sprain